Monday, September 29, 2008

Police, Take Me Away!

Well, I would like to explain just how interesting my day can be. I was making cookies for the kids(of course) when Easton kept begging me for more. I told him no, so he takes one anyway and I told him to go to his room. Now, since he has started 1st grade he has had an attitude problem, so he didn't go nicely. Well, I went back in his room about a minute later to talk when I heard him calling the" police". He was dialing numbers(whose I don't know) but was saying that he wanted them to come pick me up and take me away. He gave them my full name just in case there was any confusion. Did I mention that I feel so appreciated? Well, I took the phone away and let him think about that one. I came back to the kitchen and Emma said, " mom, I always listen and Easton never does, and I love you. Thanks Emma.

4 comments:

Becca said...

so did you atleast laugh to yourself later? it's kinda funny:-)

The Wright's said...

HAHA!!! Fun story. I bet you were kinda wishing the Police WOULD take you away! Then you would get a nice little break! ;-)

When we going to get together??

Chesney said...

That is so funny. I can totally see Easton saying that. Emma as well!

Dee said...

So funny. I love how the kid who's not in trouble at the moment takes the opportunity to score points, every time! Ha ha! If he does that again, I can have Chad come over and pretend to really hand cuff you and take you away! Ha ha!